Thursday, August 27, 2009

Little Miss B {St. George Children's Photographer}

This little girl reminded me of my Miss P at this age...she wanted mom and no one else! It is so fun to watch my newborns develop little personalities and grow up. Remember this cute picture from February with the big brown eyes and turquoise flower?? Well, here she is again 6 months later and even cuter (and that is hard to do)!!

Photobucket
look at those little toofers. Love em!

Photobucket

notice where she is looking...didn't want to take her eyes on mom! You should have seen the circus we were putting on for her too!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Laura Taylor said...

Those turned out so cute. I can't wait to see the rest. Yes..I was sweating after the things we had to go through to make her smile. :)Looks like you got atleast 2 with smiles!