Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A little contest...

so, I know there are a lot of you out there that check my blog, but no one leaves me comments so I am going to have a contest. Comment on the blog (1 comment per post) and you will be entered into a contest that will end on February 18th (my little boy's birthday) to win a free, indoor photo session. I will put your name in for each time you comment on a post. Tell your friends about it and have them leave you as the referral and I will enter you both in!

8 comments:

Laura Taylor said...

Sounds good to me!

Alisha Shaw said...

Easy enough! My BDay is the same day! What a great gift this would be!

annebabe said...

can i play too? :)

staci said...

count me in!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Kellie told me some really exciting news...can't wait!!!!

Tara said...

Count me in!! I want to win!

Jill said...

Yeah! Let me be the winner!

Valerie said...

I want to be in too :)